Exhibitor Success & ROI Center
5 Steps to Exhibitor Success
Global Pet Expo’s Exhibitor Success & ROI Center is you and your team’s FREE, on-demand, 24/7 exhibiting knowledge resource. You’ll find over $10,000 of proven-effective expert guidance and resources to help make sure every dollar and every hour your company invests in exhibiting supports your business objectives and delivers measurable, financial value beyond cost.
Follow this proven-effective 5-step exhibitor success process to plan for your success.
Step 2. PLAN TO WIN: Complete 5 Strategic Planning Exercises at Target Timeframes:
1. Define Your Outcomes – 14 weeks prior
2. Identify & Attract Your Ideal Visitors – 13 weeks prior
3. Manage Your Visitor’s Experience – 12 weeks prior
4. Manage Your Leads – 8 weeks prior
5. Measure Your Performance & ROI - 6 weeks prior and update after the show
Step 3. Watch and Learn: Live & ON-DEMAND webinars:
LIVE! How to Increase Brand Awareness & Attract More Buyers to YOUR Booth
Thursday, December 7, 2023
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Eastern
In a big show like Global Pet Expo, the battle for the minds and attention of pet product retailers is often won in the days and weeks leading up to show time. If you just rent space, show up and “hope” the right buyers finds you, you are leaving a lot to chance. Register for this important new webinar that will walk you through how to create a compelling attendee value proposition and deliver it through multiple channels to help you get “in the mind” and “on the agenda” of enough of the right buyers before the show opens. This is a can’t miss webinar for every exhibiting company regardless of size who is trying to improve their booth traffic and exhibiting ROI.
LIVE! How to Improve Lead Quality & Sales Conversion
Wednesday, February 7, 2024
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm Eastern
Any sales orders you happen to write on the show floor are just the low-hanging fruit. What you can get over time with a well-designed lead qualification, capture and follow-up process can blow your mind. Register for this important new webinar that will walk you through how to quickly and easily improve your lead qualification process and your capture device to help you get information-rich, high-quality committed next-action leads. You also pick up important tips, strategies, and ideas for improving your lead follow-up to increase your post-show sales conversion. This is a can’t miss webinar for every exhibiting company regardless of size who wants to improve exhibiting ROI.
New Exhibitor Web-Briefing:
How to Have a Positive and Productive Global Pet Expo Exhibiting Experience
As part of our new exhibitor onboarding program, we encourage/require all new exhibiting companies to participate in a web briefing to prepare for the show. In just 60 minutes, without leaving your desk, Global Pet Expo staff and America’s leading exhibiting productivity expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge, will share important information about the expo and overview the key elements of the new exhibitor onboarding program. No matter how long you’ve exhibited at trade shows, we guarantee you will leave this web briefing more informed, more focused, and better prepared with new knowledge and practical tools to exhibit more successfully at the Global Pet Expo.
Step 4. Read and Learn more: Topical Articles Provide additional insights and ideas:
Plan for Success:
- NEW! A BIG Mistake That Many NEW Exhibitors Make
- Glossary of Exhibiting Terms
- Improving Exhibiting Effectiveness
- Two Important Outcomes Your Exhibit Should Deliver
- Plan to Win: Exhibiting by Objectives
- First-Time Exhibitor Guide
Promote Your Participation:
- NEW! How to WIN the Show Before the Doors Open
- High-Impact Pre-Show Marketing
- How to Rewrite Your Exhibitor Listing to Drive Booth Traffic
Create an Effective Exhibit:
- 9 Steps to Stand Out and Be Remembered
- A Worthy Destination-How to Design a More Effective Exhibit
- Why Should an Attendee Visit YOUR Booth?
Prepare Your Staff:
- NEW! Critical Skills Booth Staffers Must Possess
- Staffing for Success
- Tradeshow Attendee Rules of Engagement
Manage Your Leads:
- NEW! Lead Persistence - The Key To Tradeshow Lead Conversion
- CEIR Industry Insight Report: How Exhibitors Can Improve Lead Quality & Sales Conversion
- Closed-Loop Lead Management
Measure Your Performance & ROI:
Step 5. Ask our tradeshow expert: Email Q&A
APPA made special arrangements with tradeshow productivity expert Jefferson Davis to answer any exhibiting productivity questions you may have. Please take advantage of this FREE service to get quick expert answers to your most pressing exhibiting productivity questions. Submit your question now!