Social Media Tool Kit for Buyers
Graphics and Messaging
- Utilize the messaging, assets and content ideas below to create turnkey social media posts to promote your participation at Global Pet Expo 2023.
- Social media graphics are available for download for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok. You’re also welcome to use your own photos, videos and pictures with the provided sample messaging or leverage our content ideas to inspire your next viral post.
- When you are ready to create a post:
- Upload your choice of image, video or graphic to any social media channel.
- Copy/paste or customize a caption from our suggestions below.
- Fill in any blanks if applicable.
- Tag Global Pet Expo’s Social Channels and add the hashtag #GlobalPetExpo.
- Post away!
Get creative with your Instagram Stories by adding Global Pet Expo GIPHY stickers to your posts. Click here to view the GIPHYs.
How to Use Stickers
- When creating an Instagram story, click on the square smiley face icon on the top of the screen.
- Type “Global Pet Expo” in the search bar. You will find a variety of animations.
- Click on the sticker you’d like to use to add it to your Story.
- You can hold down on the sticker to move it around or resize it.
- Post your Instagram Story!
Social Media Channels
Global Pet Expo is active on the following channels. Be sure to follow us and tag @GlobalPetExpo on your posts!
Use our official hashtag #GlobalPetExpo when posting your content about the show to increase engagement on your content.
Messaging & Content
- Our team is heading to Orlando for #GlobalPetExpo to see all of the newest pet products and trends. Follow along to see more from the show!
- We are thrilled to be attending #GlobalPetExpo 2023, and we can’t wait to connect with the pet care community.
- We’re attending #GlobalPetExpo to find the newest and most innovative pet products.
- We are on the hunt for [list/name products your team is hoping to find] at #GlobalPetExpo this year!
- Snap a team or group photo outside your store or office and introduce them before the show.
- Create a quick video or Reel showcasing your storefront while talking about the types of products you carry and new products you hope to find at the show.
- Are you a first-time buyer? Share why you decided to attend the Global Pet Expo!
At the Show
- We’re here in Orlando for three days of exhibits, education and networking at #GlobalPetExpo 2023!
- We’re scoping out all the latest pet products hitting the market this year at #GlobalPetExpo. Tune in to see what we discover along the way!
- Our team has found some amazing new products at #GlobalPetExpo that we can’t wait to share with our customers! We’re representing [City, State, Country OR Company] at #GlobalPetExpo 2023, scoping out the latest pet products for this year!
- We just finished up at [Global Learning Series session name], where we learned [insert key takeaway or fact from the session]. #GlobalPetExpo
- Create a “day in the life” at Global Pet Expo vlog-style video or Reel.
- Post a photo of your team at a Global Learning Series session and share a key takeaway.
- Snap a team photo on the show floor.
- Stop by the Sports Bar for a drink and a great photo opp.
- Share your ride on the trolley and all of the sights on the show floor.
- Share behind the scenes images and/or videos of some new products you found, interesting facts you learned, or people/exhibitors you met.
- Check out these highlights from a successful #GlobalPetExpo 2023.
- We had a great time at #GlobalPetExpo scoping out the latest pet products, meeting our industry peers and catching up on the top pet care trends for 2023.
- We can’t wait to show you the latest products we discovered at #GlobalPetExpo — coming in-store soon!
- Put together a carousel or Reel of your favorite moments from the show.
- Create a Reel or video talking about the top 5 trends you saw at the show or what new products and brands you're excited to see/work with in 2023.
- Share a photo with your fellow pet industry pros that you met at Global Pet Expo, and be sure to tag them.