Social Media Tool Kit for Speakers
- Utilize the messaging, assets and content ideas below to create turnkey social media posts to promote your participation at Global Pet Expo 2023.
- Social media graphics are available for download for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok. You’re also welcome to use your own photos, videos and pictures with the provided sample messaging or leverage our content ideas to inspire your next viral post.
- When you are ready to create a post:
- Upload your choice of image, video or graphic to any social media channel.
- Copy/paste or customize a caption from our suggestions below.
- Fill in any blanks if applicable.
- Tag Global Pet Expo’s Social Channels and add the hashtag #GlobalPetExpo.
- Post away!
Get creative with your Instagram Stories by adding Global Pet Expo GIPHY stickers to your posts. Click here to view the GIPHYs.
How to Use Stickers
- When creating an Instagram story, click on the square smiley face icon on the top of the screen.
- Type “Global Pet Expo” in the search bar. You will find a variety of animations.
- Click on the sticker you’d like to use to add it to your Story.
- You can hold down on the sticker to move it around or resize it.
- Post your Instagram Story!
Social Media Channels
Global Pet Expo is active on the following channels. Be sure to follow us and tag @GlobalPetExpo on your posts!
Use our official hashtag #GlobalPetExpo when posting your content about the show to increase engagement on your content.
Ready-to-use Social Media Graphics
We’ve got ‘Everything You Need’ to amplify your Global Pet Expo presence on social media! Check out downloadable show graphics tailored to exhibitors to easily and effectively spread the word.
Create Custom Graphics Using Canva
If you want to take your brand’s social media content to the next level, add some customization to the graphics using our Canva templates for speakers. You don’t need to be a graphic designer to use this program – it’s easy for everyone to use and free to create an account.
Step 1: Access our customizable Canva templates for speakers
Step 2: Review the comments in each file for instructions on how to use the graphics.
Step 3: Copy the file over into a new design to start customizing. In the top left corner of your screen, click “File” then “Make a copy” to get started.
Step 4: Download the file in a jpeg or png format for in-feed posting. You can also download as mp4 files to use in Stories.
Messaging & Content
- I’m excited to announce that I’ll be leading a session at #GlobalPetExpo this year as part of the Global Learning Series! To learn ‘Everything You Need’ to know about [topic details name], join my session on [date and time]. Let’s connect!
- I’m leading a session at #GlobalPetExpo 2023, so be sure to stop by [room number] on [day] at [time] to catch my session on [session name].
- Join me on [date and time] to discuss [session name] at #GlobalPetExpo and learn about [topic details].
- Download the speaker social media graphic from the toolkit to create a post informing your audience of your speaking engagement at Global Pet Expo and what you will share.
- Share or tease out some top-line talking points or data about your presentation topic.
- Post a brief bio and talk about your experience or expertise on your session topic.
- Share any session prep or tease out more top-line talking points or data from your session.
- Snap photos of your travels to Orlando.
At the Show
- If you’re here at #GlobalPetExpo, be sure to stop by [room number] on [day] at [time] to catch my session on [session name].
- Join me today at [time] for my session on [session name] in [room number]! #GlobalPetExpo
- Capture photos and/or videos of your presentation during your session.
- Use the Instagram story template to share your session information.
- Take a selfie with your session audience behind you.
- Take a photo of the Global Pet Expo signage with your speaking details listed.
- Snap a selfie or take a group shot on the show floor and share your favorite things about the pet industry.
- Talk about another speaker session you attended and discuss your top takeaways.