Global Pet Expo's Global Learning Series offers FREE educational opportunities for all attendees including retailers, distributors, and manufacturers in four learning Pathways:
- Retailer Success Series - these sessions present a wide range of subjects in the that are relevant to successful management of a retail pet store.
- PAWS2LEARN - hosted on the Spotlight Stage at the New Products Showcase. Quick, 15-minute, learning experiences covering Hot Topics, Wellness, New Initiatives, Good Works, and glimpses into Retail Success Series sessions.
- Market Research Sessions - these sessions highlight the latest data in pet ownership, profitability and more.
- APPA Learning Experiences – these include a retail tour, interest group meet ups, and other experiential activities taking place before, during and after the show.
Within the pathways, sessions focus on specific Knowledge Areas:
- Customer Experience
- Human Resources
- Marketing Data & Insights
- PR & Marketing
- Profitability & Growth
Click the box above to apply for:
Retailer Success Series: We endeavor to present a wide range of subjects that are relevant to successful management of a retail pet store and your submission should be focused on the pet retailer as the target audience. See the Knowledge Areas, listed on above, that all sessions must align with.
Hosted on the Spotlight Stage at the New Products Showcase. Quick, 15-minute, learning experiences covering Hot Topics, Wellness, New Initiatives, Good Works and glimpses into Retail Success Series sessions.
How to Submit:
NEW THIS YEAR all prospective 2023 Global Learning Series speakers are required to complete this online Speaker Request Form to be considered. NO Exceptions. Deadline for submission is August 31, 2022. Forms received after this date will not be accepted.
Prior to applying, review the Speaker Request Form Checklist as you will not have access to return to the form to edit your submission.
Speaker selection is solely at the discretion of show management and will be based on the following criteria:
- Suitability of topic for the audience and aligned with the Global Learning Series Knowledge Areas (listed on the PIDA website).
- Speaker’s experience with or demonstrated understanding of the retail pet industry.
- Speaker’s ability and willingness to make multiple presentations on different, but related, topics.
- Speaker’s references.
Speaker selection will be confirmed by early October.
Please send questions to Nina Bull at firstname.lastname@example.org.