SHOW FLOOR RULES
- Show Management shall have sole discretion over admission at all times.
- Exhibit Hall access is limited to the Registration Category assigned to your company.
- Children under 13 are not allowed on the show floor, including infants and toddlers.
- Wheeled carts/wagons and large wheeled suitcases are not allowed on the Exhibit Floor.
- Solicitation is prohibited on the show floor except by exhibitors within their booths.
- Cash sales are prohibited.
- Any promotional materials placed or distributed outside the exhibitor’s booth without the prior written consent of Management will be removed and discarded.
Animals on the Show Floor
- Service animals are always welcome. The definition of a service animal can be found on the ADA website.
- Permission for any animal to be allowed on the show floor or in a booth must first be approved by Show Management. Buyer and Manufacturer Representative attendees are not permitted to bring animals onto the show floor.
- It is the animal owner or handler's responsibility to clean up after the animal while on facility property.
- All animals must be on a leash and under constant control at all times.
- The owner or handler is fully responsible for their animals at all times.
- Any exhibition involving live animals must comply with all laws, rules, and regulations governing their use in such activities.
- The owner or handler must comply with the OCCC Animal Policies.
Photography and Video Policy
From time to time, Show Management or its contractors will record, photograph, and/or stream the various aspects and activities of Global Pet Expo for both archival and promotional purposes. By attending Global Pet Expo, Exhibitors/Attendees give Show Management and its contractors permission to use any Exhibitor/Attendee’s voice and image in any such archival or promotional recording, photograph, or streaming activity without any compensation or credit to the Exhibitor/Attendee.
- Photos/videos of any Exhibitors/Booths require the permission of the Exhibitor.
- Attendees and Exhibitors are prohibited from taking photographs/videos of any product/display in the New Products Showcase area other than their own.
- Press badges may be given to members of the media who are authorized to photograph and video.