Social Media Tool Kit for Exhibitors
- Utilize the messaging, assets and content ideas below to create turnkey social media posts to promote your participation at Global Pet Expo 2023.
- Social media graphics are available for download for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok. You’re also welcome to use your own photos, videos and pictures with the provided sample messaging or leverage our content ideas to inspire your next viral post.
- When you are ready to create a post:
- Upload your choice of image, video or graphic to any social media channel.
- Copy/paste or customize a caption from our suggestions below.
- Fill in any blanks if applicable.
- Tag Global Pet Expo’s Social Channels and add the hashtag #GlobalPetExpo.
- Post away!
Get creative with your Instagram Stories by adding Global Pet Expo GIPHY stickers to your posts. Click here to view the GIPHYs.
How to Use Stickers
- When creating an Instagram story, click on the square smiley face icon on the top of the screen.
- Type “Global Pet Expo” in the search bar. You will find a variety of animations.
- Click on the sticker you’d like to use to add it to your Story.
- You can hold down on the sticker to move it around or resize it.
- Post your Instagram Story!
Social Media Channels
Global Pet Expo is active on the following channels. Be sure to follow us and tag @GlobalPetExpo on your posts!
Use our official hashtag #GlobalPetExpo when posting your content about the show to increase engagement on your content.
Ready-to-use Social Media Graphics
We’ve got ‘Everything You Need’ to amplify your Global Pet Expo presence on social media! Check out downloadable show graphics tailored to exhibitors to easily and effectively spread the word.
Create Custom Graphics Using Canva
If you want to take your brand’s social media content to the next level, add some customization to the graphics using our Canva templates for exhibitors. You don’t need to be a graphic designer to use this program – it’s easy for everyone to use and free to create an account.
Step 1: Access our customizable Canva templates for exhibitors.
Step 2: Review the comments in each file for instructions on how to use the graphics.
Step 3: Copy the file over into a new design to start customizing. In the top left corner of your screen, click “File” then “Make a copy” to get started.
Step 4: Download the file in a jpeg or png format for in-feed posting. You can also download the 9:16 frames as mp4 files to use in Stories.
Messaging & Content
- We are packing up and preparing our booth for #GlobalPetExpo on March 22-24! Will we see you there?
- Our team is heading to Orlando for #GlobalPetExpo 2023! Follow along for a look behind-the-scenes at the show.
- We are thrilled to be exhibiting at #GlobalPetExpo, and we can’t wait to connect with the pet care community in person.
- We’re exhibiting at #GlobalPetExpo 2023! Stop by booth [booth number] to check out our latest products and meet with our team.
- We can’t wait to show you what new products we have in store at [company name]. Stay tuned to learn more at #GlobalPetExpo 2023!
- Add a stop to booth [booth number] to your list! We are hosting [event or contest] on [date and time] with [details].
- Get a shot of your team behind the scenes packing up or prepping for the show.
- Snap a team photo or video introducing your staff at your booth.
- Create a photo or video teaser of a new product launch.
- Share a mood or inspiration board for the product design.
- Emphasize an unveiling by sharing a picture of the product wrapped up or under a covering.
- Snap a picture with the product or packaging peeping out of the corner.
- Give clues in the caption about the product and have people guess in the comments.
At the Show
- ‘Everything You Need’ is right here at #GlobalPetExpo! Will we see you there? Visit us at [booth number] to see our latest and greatest products!
- #GlobalPetExpo is finally here! Visit our booth [booth number] to say hello.
- Our booth at #GlobalPetExpo is one you don’t want to miss! Stop by booth [booth number] to meet our team and check out our latest products!
- Let’s connect! Meet the team behind the [company name] products at booth [booth number] at #GlobalPetExpo!
- Stop by booth [booth number] at #Global Pet Expo to check out our latest products and stay for a quick chat!
- Coming to you live from our [event or contest name]! Stop by booth [booth number] for [details]. #GlobalPetExpo
- Have you stopped by booth [booth number] to check out our latest products? #GlobalPetExpo
- Post a photo or a timelapse video of your booth set up.
- Create a behind the scenes video or Reel of your staff working the booth.
- Create a TikTok/Reel that shows attendees interacting with your products.
- Share a promotional image or video for the contest or event you are hosting at your booth (if applicable).
- Reveal more teasers for new products.
- Highlight your products/product lines on display at your booth.
- Create a “day in the life” at Global Pet Expo vlog-style video or Reel.
- Introduce staff working the booth and have them say a little about themselves or their role and why they love working in the pet industry.
- Check out our highlights from a successful #GlobalPetExpo 2023. See you next year!
- Thanks to everyone who visited our booth at #GlobalPetExpo this year!
- Share photo and video highlights of your time at Global Pet Expo.
- Share photos of other attendees you met at your booth and during the show.
- Show what you saw on the show floor when you were able to sneak away from your booth.
- Talk about any products from your booth donated to The Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando.
- Share photos of your team/staff back in the office settling in after the show.
Quick Tips for Social Success
A single viral video featuring an influencer’s favorite new product can change the course of your business in a matter of minutes! We’ve got your graphic needs covered–now is the time to strategize how you can build brand awareness and community engagement with consistent content and outreach. Here are our recommendations for raising awareness about your products, building relationships, and promoting your show attendance:
- Leverage the registered media list to send requests or follows on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Direct message media and influencers to invite them to your booth. If there’s an influencer you’d like to meet that’s not on the registered media list, tell them about the show and invite them to register using the link here.
- Stay active! Post content and engage with your community in the comments consistently.
- Create and share engaging photo or video content, such as product teasers, product demonstrations or UGC – use the examples in the ‘Messaging & Content’ section to help you get started!
- Keep up with the latest TikTok and Instagram Reel trends – you never know when the opportunity will strike to create viral content, especially on the show floor! If you have a social media manager on your team, we recommend having them as part of your staff onsite at the show.